Thursday, October 20, 2011

Guess who?

Haven't been blogging for the past few weeks because it has been a horrible phase. Boyboy caught the stomach flu virus from his playgroup and was vomiting and cranky. No sleep. Then he passed it to me, and I vomited and had diarrhoea. Even more no sleep.

Then, I thought I recovered. But then my stomach was constantly bloated, and it made me nauseous. The neighbourhood GP said that it was a remnant of my stomach flu due to my previously already weak stomach. So he needed to give me more medication to treat it. But then.... he couldn't. Why?

Because of this tiny thing :) All of 2cm now, and it is wrecking havoc!



Yes, baby Number Two is here. Boyboy was prophetic when he said I had a baby in me. Strange, how do children know? Anyway, he keeps saying it is a Meimei, which I really hope so. Then I can close factory already ;)

Back to my bloated stomach. The medication wasn't safe for pregnancy, so GP couldn't give me. So now I am still living with my bloated stomach. Doesn't help that my old friend, Morning Sickness, is back.

In my first pregnancy, I got nauseous only from my 2nd month. Now it came right after my first. Alas!!!! Don't even allow me to enjoy for a while. So now I get pukey after every meal. And get pukey when I don't eat in time and get hungry. It is especially bad in the evenings and night.

Luckily Hubby has been making the effort to come home early to help out, as I am usually 'fainted' on the sofa.

My nose has also gone into overdrive... everything makes me pukey. Boyboy's poo poo, his chow chow's 'scent', Marvel's body smell which I used to think smelled like green tea, my neighbour's cooking fumes...

So, super no sleep. Anytime I lie down I feel the gas moving around my stomach and up my throat and gets stuck at the most uncomfortable places. Halfway through the night I will feel like puking but nothing comes out. Boyboy is still having very bad sleep, remnant from his stomach flu period. So basically I am just zoning out at night, not really going into sleep.

Irritated leh :(((( Worried about the foetus' development.

Hubby and I had planned to bring Boyboy to HK this Dec to visit his uncle who is working there now, as well as to Ocean Park, and his very first plane ride. With the foetus' appearance, we're wondering whether to go ahead.

Will it put the foetus at risk if I over-tire myself on the trip?
Am I prepared to expose myself to higher risks of an accident happening w.r.t. the foetus?
Will I be pukey and stone for the entire trip, leaving Hubby to take care of two people?
Will we be able to handle if Boyboy catches a cold in the low temperature?
Will we survive if Boyboy is unable to sleep well in the hotel?

Friends who have brought their toddlers overseas, especially to cold climates, can share?
Any tips on surviving that first plane ride?

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment