Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sleepless @ Punggol

Why am I still up this time?

In about an hour Boyboy should be awaking for his milk --- which he totally doesn't need, but I'm still in the process of weaning --- then I won't be able to sleep until he falls back to dreamland at about 5am. This is a bad pattern he used to have, but actually he had been sleeping through the night for about a week, then relapsed again, sigh.

I am still up cos I am too awake!!! Put the kid to nap at 2pm and planned to come out to do chores, but fell into deep sleep with him til we woke at 4.30pm. Aiyoh. So now suffering from insomnia.

No good, as tomorrow I need to facilitate the activities with him at his Shichida class. I better shut down and go to bed before he wakes and starts calling, and sleeping-like-a-log-Papa doesn't hear him. Cats are also meowing in their toilet as they see the lights are still on.

Goodnight then, though I have many things to share actually :) zzzz

Afternote:
Boyboy woke for his 2-hour-I-can't-go-back-to-sleep routine immediately after Mummy shut down the mac :6

No comments:

Post a Comment