Their portfolio shoot for kids cost only $88 so I felt it'll kill two birds with one stone!
Went on a weekday afternoon after his nap in school as I didn't want him to miss lessons.
The photographer was super patient and great with kids. Boy was on crazy mode during shoot and became chums with the guy by the end e.g literally trying to climb all over him -_-"
Photographer liked him a lot and said he has so much potential, especially for speaking roles. His speech is supposedly more advanced than many of the same age.
BUT, a big but, needs to learn to follow instructions. Tell me abt it! The photographer asked him to pose in this way, he said "No, I want to pose this way!"
Guy arranged props and boy carts chair away and replaces with another. Screaming away too while office staff try hard to make calls in the adjoining room. Mummy was damn embarrassed.
Tried to control him but later photographer advised that at actual shoots I should step back unless crew asks me for help. Else if I spoil Boy's mood the shoot will fail. Ahhhhh makes sense.
Anyway, not really expecting him to work hard for pocket money. Just listing him to see if he really has potential. If a job offer comes around that we like, no harm trying :)
Realised that my boy is really quite handsome, especially after gelling his hair haha! *beam*
If you're interested to join me, can email Amy @ Beeswork at beework@gmail.com (note it's bee not bees) with a few of your child's best photos. If they are keen to sign him/her up, will arrange for photoshoot. Generally it's on a weekday afternoon Mon, Wed or Fri.








No comments:
Post a Comment