Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How I Will Die

Was lying beside Boyboy just now, waiting for him to sleep so I can come out and have dinner. Stomach was growling away. Nothing to do, so did some idle thinking.

When I grow old, I will probably have these health problems:

Gastric ulcer - From no or late meals

Arthrithis and creaky joints - From showering just before lying with the boy in our aircon bedroom

Loose joints - Have twisted my knee many times coming out of the car while carrying Boyboy. Have to really manoeuvre and do the limbo-rock to squeeze out of the car in parking lots. Already spoilt my wrists carrying Boyboy when he was a baby :(

头风 - Hahaa.. I have no idea what this is. But probably will get it according to old wives' tales, cos I often only have time to wash my hair just before lying with Boyboy.




I think I will accept it if I die of any of the above, especially stomach-linked conditions, since I've always had a weak stomach. Wah, but if I get cancer that has nothing to do with the above reasons, I'll be so pissed! Haha...

Ok, end of random rubbish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment