Thursday, September 1, 2011

Handprints to frame :)

Being an Art teacher, I am ashamed to say that Boyboy has not been doing a lot of art. Mainly because Mummy is so anal about him getting the paint all over the living room!

But... we've finally taken the first step to introduce him to paint at home. It was ok haha... as long as there are two adults around to 'guard' him ;) I try to give me some space though, and not keep nagging or physically stopping him from moving around or doing a few runaway strokes here and there.

He really enjoys art.... I observed him in his playgroup when they have art stations some Mondays, and he has so much fun! So Mummy felt bad that he was not given any chance to do art at home :(

Painted his arm in like, 2 seconds after starting -_-"
Mummy tried to teach him colour theory (haha) but of course, not interested!

Latest tattoo craze in town~

Oh! Mummy you have lots of clean-up to do!

Scrub a dub dub, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment