What's with guys and their obsession with breasts? I don't know where Boyboy got his encouragement from, but he is now fascinated with them. Maybe he has vague memories of being breastfed by Mummy, or it might be the sight of Papa sauntering around at home topless on hot days haha.
It is VERY embarrassing to have your son greet a stranger by pointing at her and shouting "阿姨 ne ne!" Or worse, trying to grope your friends or his teachers.
| At SAM Art Garden exhibition -_-" |
Yesterday at Shichida class, a female classmate wore a spaghetti-strap sundress. Boyboy was queueing up behind her to get his stickers, and apparently the sight of her bare-back was too enticing. He pulled the back of the dress and peered in, then turned and told Mummy "没有 ne ne!" When she turned to go, he even tried to grab her armhole and peep in.
I grabbed him and said no, that's not polite. The boy smiled a cheeky, evil smile at me. Aiyoh!!! HUM SUP LOU!!!!
Today I was feeding Boyboy an avocado and decided to teach him about seeds and how they grow into plants. But the boy got so excited at seeing the seed that he could not hear anything else that I said after that.
"NE NE!!!!!!!!"
Sigh ;)
| Ok lah, looks a bit like :p |
No comments:
Post a Comment