Saturday, August 20, 2011

A favourite movie

Happy! Finally found this old movie after a long search!



Almost impossible to get the boy to sit in one place for his meals nowadays without a movie on... he runs around and then pukes :6

Papa and I have used the cane to order him to sit in his highchair, or on one spot on the sofa. But that makes mealtime into a big battle, which Mummy doesn't like.

So... Have to give in a little about watching TV. Lunchtime becomes his TV quota for the day. Instead of watching random programmes, I want to control the contents.

So far Boyboy's favourite is Madagascar, as it has his favourite giraffe and lion, as well as the "I like to move it move it" song ;)

Bambi and Dumbo have been canned! The first has theme of mother dying, the latter of animal abuse, drunkeness and hallucination aiyoh.

Babe is Mummy's favourite 'kid's' movie, hope he likes it too! And maybe swear off pork like his Mummy did (for a while at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment