Mummy has been trying to teach Boyboy the concept of days, weeks, months and years. Haha, let's start with days and week first.
So I did up this chart to make clearer the idea of weekdays and weekends, so he would not be confused about why he needs to go to school on certain days only. Also, he scuttles between his own home and the grandparents', so I want to give him an early heads-up if a particular day he will be away from me (and his toys). Less resistance!
Used velcro so that I can change the event and people involved. This is pasted on Boyboy's bedroom door at his eye level and I try to orientate him every morning or the evening before. He started peeling off the badges so now I put the chart in a plastic folder ;)
Actually put three markers for Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, but then when he was chatting with me I realised he already knows the concepts. So now I only use the Today marker.
No comments:
Post a Comment